IT Shows is always accepting résumés of qualified individuals who are interested in working with us and our constituents.
- Scroll down to view the positions that are open, then click More for additional details about the job.
- You’ll find a form at the bottom of the job listing to fill out, and also upload your résumé.
- Feel free to upload a list of references.
- We’ll be in touch about an interview if you are a good fit for the job.
- If not, we will keep your résumé on file.
- If you don’t see a position that interests you open at this time, one may open up in the future. So keep checking back for more job postings.
- IT Shows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Best of luck! — The IT Shows Team
Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Number: COP-01
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Chief of Party for a potential USAID-funded program. The Chief of Party (COP), will lead the Program Technical and Management Team and provide overall technical, management, strategic direction, and financial oversight to the program. The Chief of Party shall have the authority and responsibility to administer and manage the program.