IT Shows is always accepting résumés of qualified individuals who are interested in working with us and our constituents.
- Scroll down to view the positions that are open, then click More for additional details about the job.
- You’ll find a form at the bottom of the job listing to fill out, and also upload your résumé.
- Feel free to upload a list of references.
- We’ll be in touch about an interview if you are a good fit for the job.
- If not, we will keep your résumé on file.
- If you don’t see a position that interests you open at this time, one may open up in the future. So keep checking back for more job postings.
- IT Shows is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Best of luck! — The IT Shows Team
Job Title: Team Lead
Job Number: TL-01
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Team Leader for a potential USAID-funded project. The Team Lead, will be responsible for leading and managing the overall Monitoring, Evaluation project. Responsibilities include: management oversight; quality control and timeliness of all deliverables; and recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff. The Team Leader will work closely with USAID/Mission’s leadership team, the Program Office and others managing USAID projects.