Job Title: Assistant Project Manager
Job Number: GOV03
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location Rosslyn, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to assist with the Information Resource Center Administrative support staff at the government client site. The Assistant Project Manager will supports efforts in the day-to-day oversight and implementation of policies, procedures and programs for the Information Resource Center to ensure all key departments provide timely response to contract staff and client needs.
Records Management – The Assistant Project Manager will keep current with all National Archives changes to Records Management. S/he shall review and update the Agency’s document flow process map, as needed, to keep current with changing business requirements for the dissemination of information.
In the absence of the Project Manager, the Assistant Project Manager will work closely with the client Contracting Officer’s Representative to ensure that all project requirements are on schedule and performance on track. In line with IT Shows’ policies and procedures, s/he will have overall responsibility of the timeliness and quality of all contract deliverables.
The Assistant Project Manager must meet or exceed the following minimum qualifications.
• Demonstrated customer service, management and supervisory skills
• Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written
• Experience analyzing business processes
• Develop and generate various Agency Reports
• High proficiency with a variety of IT programs, databases, and computerized systems
• Office 365 Skills
• Ability to organize, create project management plans, and manage multiple tasks
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience with Audio Visual equipment preferred
• College degree (business, management or related degree preferred) or 5+ years of documented successful Project Management Experience required.
- Familiarity and proficiency with the use of commercial software packages and databases, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to respond with flexibility and to provide assistance in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Awareness of information and physical security procedures
- U. S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain and retain a “SECRET” security clearance