Job Title: Information Resource Assistant
Job Number: GOV20
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking Information Resource Assistant to support staff at a government client site. The Information Resource Assistant Performs Information Resource Assistant and Quality Control and Auditing. This position includes a cross section of an Information Resource Center and Business Center duties with other administrative tasks as assigned. The Information Resource Assistant provides business center backup. This full time position with core hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday- Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for quality control, specifically the IRC PIMS
• Responsible for ensuring the QC process is adhered to by reviewing all information entered into agency’s database and signing off on all QC checklists.
• Responsible for updating the QCspreadsheet which documents every piece of information that has been received, entered into the database, and filed away (for every project file)
• Responsible for maintaining QC Spreadsheet
• Assist the Lead PIMS Specialist with all audit requests
• Assist with filing all documents brought into the PIMS room, in addition to filing all project files
• Assist the Lead PIMS specialist with Records Information Management Assessment
• Actively work with the APM in the CAF’s records management project.
• Continuously accept working files from the USTDA program staff and integrate the material into the official files when appropriate in accordance with accepted USTDA records management procedures.
• Assists with coverage of the IRC project file room.
• Check reports in and out of the file cabinets and TDAMIS.
• Pull project files for scanning as directed.
• Pull project files for disposition to NARA as directed.
• Tracks all agency subscriptions and provides draft action memos for renewal requests.
Qualifications, Education, And/Or Experience:
• Strong computer skills (database, word processing, and accurate data entry skills)
• Commitment to innovative and quality customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to organize and management multiple tasks
• Attention to detail
• Educational pursuit in information management or other relevant areas and/or equivalent experience a PLUS
• Library or Records Management experience required
• High School diploma required; college degree preferred