Job Title:* Information Resource Assistant
Job Number: GOV04
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location Rosslyn, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking an Information Resource Assistant for support staff at the government client site. The Information Resource Assistant will perform a variety of both complex and routine administrative duties that are critical to the functioning of a small team. The Assistant’s duties range from basic office tasks such as answering telephones, scanning documents, to more complex tasks such as data quality assurance, and providing input on special projects. The individual must be motivated and proactive.
The Information Resource Assistant must rank tasks in order of importance and impending deadlines and handle several tasks simultaneously. This position has potential for professional training.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for quality control, specifically the Information Resources Management PIMS
• Responsible for ensuring the QC process is adhered to by reviewing all information entered into agency’s database and signing off on all QC checklists.
• Responsible for updating the QC spreadsheet which documents every piece of information that has been received, entered into the database, and filed away (for every project file)
• Responsible for maintaining QC Spreadsheet
• Assist the Lead PIMS Specialist with all audit requests
• Assist with filing all documents brought into the PIMS room, in addition to filing all project files
• Assist the Lead PIMS specialist with Records Information Management Assessment
• Actively work with the APM in the CAF’s records management project.
• Continuously accept working files from the program staff and integrate the material into the official files when appropriate in accordance with accepted agency records management procedures.
• Assists with coverage of the IRC project file room.
• Check reports in and out of the file cabinets and TDAMIS.
• Pull project files for scanning as directed.
• Pull project files for disposition to NARA as directed.
• Tracks all agency subscriptions and provides draft action memos for renewal requests.
• Submit QC monthly report to the Lead PIS and both IRC Managers
Qualifications, Education, And/Or Experience:
The position requires a high school diploma and at least 2 years of professional office experience. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet and Excel. Candidates must be willing to work full-time. The ideal candidate must have:
• Punctuality and reliability
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an active listener
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a cohesive member of a team