Job Title: Information Resource Associate
Job Number: GOV19
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking Information Resource Associate to support staff at a government client site. The Information Resource Associate will oversee and maintain the physical holdings and library components of Project Information Management System (PIMS) at the client site. The Information Resource Associate also fulfills the receptionist duties for the library area during the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday- Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fulfill receptionist duties for the 10th floor during business hours (answer phones, greet and sign-in visitors, alert staff about visitors, etc.). The receptionist position(s) shall be on-duty on a continuous basis between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm.
• Organize and maintain the USTDA library.
• Maintain USTDA’s non-CAF hard copy and electronic files for reports.
• Assist the PM with inventory, organizing, and scheduling transfers of Agency records for storage or archiving on an annual basis.
• Process new reports, enter report information into Trade and Development Agency Management Information System (TDAMIS), put copy of report onto L drive, file CD-ROMs.
• Maintain an accurate inventory of library holdings.
• Maintain the USTDA library holdings database in USTDA Management Information System(s).
• Develop and run various agency program reports from the agency’s Management Information System(s), including but not limited to a periodic listing of library holdings by region and sector.
• Respond to requests (TDA, phone, email and visitor) for library reports and track requests on the library log.
• Answer questions about library services.
• Fulfill library related customer requests by phone, in person or by email.
• Continuously accept working files from the USTDA program staff and integrate the material into the official files when appropriate in accordance with accepted USTDA records management procedures.
• Assists with the Business Center by helping visitors with questions, bathroom codes, directions, Wi-Fi, etc.
Qualifications, Education, And/Or Experience:
• Strong computer skills (database, word processing, and accurate data entry skills)
• Commitment to innovative and quality customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to organize and management multiple tasks
• Attention to detail
• Educational pursuit in information management or other relevant areas and/or equivalent experience a PLUS
• Library or Records Management experience required
• High School diploma required; college degree preferred