Job Title: Receptionist
Job Number: GOV05
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location Rosslyn, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Receptionist for support staff at the government client site. The Receptionist will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks that are critical to the functioning of the staff. The Receptionist must rank tasks in order of importance and impending deadlines and handle several tasks simultaneously.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining QC Spreadsheet
• Screen and direct calls to agency staff
• Greets and Receives guests in a professional manner and notifies the staff members of their guests’ arrival
• Assesses the urgency and importance of situations and takes appropriate action.
• Schedule meeting rooms and & taxi reservations
• Manage visitor parking (and log)
• Receive and pass on mail and packages to the mailroom clerk
• Maintain the common filing system for taxi vouchers
• Maintain the personnel attendance log
• Respond to RFP Requests
• Open and close front desk
• Scan Invoices
• Assist the Librarian with scanning of library reports
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education, And/Or Experience:
The position requires a high school diploma and at least 2 years of professional office experience. Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet and Excel. Candidates must be willing to work full-time.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Punctuality and reliability
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an active listener
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a cohesive member of a team