Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Number: COP-01
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Chief of Party for a potential USAID-funded program. The Chief of Party (COP), will lead the Program Technical and Management Team and provide overall technical, management, strategic direction, and financial oversight to the program. The Chief of Party shall have the authority and responsibility to administer and manage the program. Responsibilities include: management oversight; quality control and timeliness of all deliverables; review of all financial and logistical information on a periodic basis; and recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff. These management responsibilities will include, as appropriate, coordinating with other USAID-supported programs and partners.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
The Chief of Party must meet or exceed the following minimum qualifications:
• At least 12 years of experience and a masters (or higher) degree in public health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or a related field;
• At least five years of experience as a Project Director for development projects; experience working with a U.S. government project preferred;
• Experience interacting with senior U.S. government officials;
• Experience interacting with senior foreign government officials preferred;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, plus the ability to communicate effectively in French, Spanish or Portuguese is preferred.