Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Job Number: M&E-01
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for a potential USAID-funded program. The M&E Specialist will oversee the M&E system for reporting progress, and maintain reporting procedures and guidelines in compliance with USAID policies. The M&E Specialist will be expected to develop a strong monitoring and evaluation plan consistent with USAID results frameworks, coordinate the collection of data including conducting field visits for data validation, monitor the quality and completeness of data sets, contribute to the development of the program and document project performance against established outputs and indicators.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
The M&E Specialist must meet or exceed the following minimum qualifications:
• At least 8 years of experience and a bachelor (or higher) degree in in Statistics, Epidemiology, Economics, Applied Research or related field;
• Experience with USAID-funded activities, with monitoring, evaluation and reporting experience preferred;
• Experience in survey design, sample design and statistical data analysis skills in health related programs;
• Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data collection and analysis including GIS software skills preferred;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, plus the ability to communicate effectively in French, Spanish or Portuguese is preferred.