Job Title: Team Lead
Job Number: TL-01
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking a Team Leader for a potential USAID-funded project. The Team Lead, will be responsible for leading and managing the overall Monitoring, Evaluation project. Responsibilities include: management oversight; quality control and timeliness of all deliverables; and recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff. The Team Leader will work closely with USAID/Mission’s leadership team, the Program Office and others managing USAID projects.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
The Team Lead must meet or exceed the following minimum qualifications:
• At least 12 years of experience and a masters (or higher) degree in public health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or a related field;
• At least five years of experience as a Project Director or Chief of Party for development projects; experience working with a U.S. government project preferred;
• Experience interacting with senior U.S. government officials;
• Experience interacting with senior foreign government officials preferred;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.