Job Title: Project Information Specialist
Job Number: GOV91
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance required. Candidate must be a US Citizen.
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking Project Information Specialist to support staff at a government client site. The Project Information Specialist oversees and maintains project-related systems and records and cover the project file area for checkout of project files. This is a full time position with core hours from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday- Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain Agency’s project records including creating new files, Maintain Agency’s project records including creating new files, manage and circulate files, take inventory and tracking removals and returns, controlling access, and quality control. Continuously accept working files from the US Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) program staff and integrate the material into the official files when appropriate in accordance with accepted USTDA records management procedures.
• Initiate and continuously update the electronic data files in USTDA’s Management Information System(s); including fiscal, program management, library, contract and contact information data.
• Develop and run various agency program reports from the agency’s Management Information System(s), including but not limited to status reports on agency activities, activity statistical reports, contract and final deliverable status reports.
• Organize and report the Agency’s financial and program information required for the publication in the USTDA Annual Report and the USTDA website.
• Open and lock safes daily.
• Process action memos which can include creating new records in TDAMIS and new PIMS folders.
• Process grants’ clearance forms and distribute to the assigned lawyer.
• Process signed grant agreements and amendments.
• Process approved secondary agreements and amendments.
• Process contract awards and modifications.
• Scan and file invoices.
• Process cost share and/or success fee agreements and success fee letters and update onto the CS/SF Master List created for Evaluation.
• Quality check of RFPs for accuracy before being posted on the Agency’s website and FedBizOpps.
• Forward RFP questions to the appropriate Country Manager and usually send responses to the U.S. contractor.
• File paperwork into PIMs folders.
• Run TDAMIS search for checked out PIMS folders before staff departs USTDA.
• Run TDAMIS queries for staff.
• Scan PIMs folders at request.
• Maintain Agency’s Rosetta Stone collection, including checking it in and out to staff.
• Assist staff in various ways, including locating PIMs folders or paperwork
Qualifications, Education, And/Or Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
• Commitment to innovative and quality customer service.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks.
• DOD Industrial Security Clearance of at least Secret level.
• Ability and flexibility to cross-train on other positions.
• Must be able to physically handle a large amount of files, reports and boxes on a daily basis.