Job Title: Senior Business/Program Development Associate
Job Number: BPD1
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location: Remote (occasional meetings, Arlington, VA)
IT Shows, Inc. is seeking Senior Business/Program Development Associate. The Senior Associate will assist in IT Shows’ business and program development efforts in the public sector including, but not limited to strategic support, current and potential client communication, and developing leads on early-stage opportunities with various client agencies such as USAID, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), and State.
Specifically, the Senior Associate will participate in and support the following tasks:
• Advise on strategies and implementation plans to approach clients for new business/program development in key program areas at country, regional and global levels, effectively leveraging IT Shows’ track record and resources.
• Forecast, gather, track, synthesize information regarding new business opportunities related to USAID and possibly MCC, and State and other agencies.
• Evaluate, review, and supervise major proposal initiatives and new business strategies, pre-proposal planning, and capture team management and support.
• Assist in monitoring and tracking upcoming solicitations either directly received as Request for Proposal or posted in procurement portals such as SAM.gov and GSA portals.
• Serve as a proposal manager for specific RFPs/RFQ/RFTOPs, including but not limited to:
- Development of proposal calendar, recruitment, finalization, and submission of assigned proposals.
- Develop and cultivate external communication networks among potential clients, partners.
- Assist in proposal technical staffing/talent recruitment and teaming strategies for specific opportunities.
IT Shows, Inc.
To apply, fill and attach resume here: