Job Title: Chief of Party
Job Number: COPDC-2
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
*Location:” Washington, DC
*Clearance:” Active Security Clearance Preferred
The Chief of Party shall have the authority and responsibility to administer and manage the contract. Responsibilities may include: management oversight of the contract; quality control and timeliness of all deliverables; review of all financial and logistical information on a periodic basis; and recommendation and evaluation of proposed staff. These management responsibilities will include, as appropriate, coordinating with other USAID-supported programs and partners.
• At least ten years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL);
• At least five years of experience as a Project Director for development projects; experience working with a U.S. government project preferred;
• Experience interacting with senior U.S. government officials;
• Experience interacting with senior Resilience and Food Security staff and implementing partners preferred;
• Experience recruiting and successfully managing consultants, and ensuring the quality of their products;
• A graduate degree in agriculture, economics, clinical social work, nutrition, public health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or a related field;
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Security clearance preferred as “Facility Access” level will be required.
IT Shows, Inc.
To apply, fill and attach resume here: