Job Title: MEL Advisor
Job Number: MEL-03
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
*Location:” Washington, DC
*Clearance:” Active Security Clearance Preferred
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Advisor leads activities related to routine monitoring and evaluation. The MEL Advisor must have the following minimum qualifications:
• At least ten years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning (MERL);
• At least five years of experience working in monitoring and evaluation of USAID programming;
• A graduate degree in agriculture, economics, clinical social work, nutrition, public health, international development, monitoring and evaluation or a related field;
• Demonstrated ability to portray complex data sets in easy to understand formats including visualizations;
• Security clearance preferred as “Facility Access” level will be required.
IT Shows, Inc.
To apply, fill and attach resume here: