IT Shows specializes in the application of information and communication technology (ICT) to support development projects and programs. IT Shows has extensive international experience in the field, especially with development programs. Our specific core competencies include:
- Providing technical assistance on ICT requirements, analyses, and systems development
- Information and communication assessments, evaluation. and capacity building
- Web, Internet, information systems and database design and development
- Technical assistance to the field on communication and information systems
- Design, implementation, and evaluation of management information systems
- IT systems and connectivity analysis, evaluation, and assessments
- Internet and web-based communication strategy development
We have significant experience supporting programs with assessment, evaluation, and application of ICT to project activities. Similarly, we conduct technical workshops on information and communication technologies for clients.
Our team includes staff with field experience:
- Working with counterpart institutions such as Ministries, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), private sector, etc.
- Conference/meeting planning, administrative, and team building experience
- Web and Internet communication
- Strong teamwork and knowledge of USAID systems and organization