IT Shows provides analytic evaluation and assessment of worldwide development projects. Project reviews are conducted prior to issuing evaluation reports.
Our expertise includes project assessments in specific technical areas for new or follow-on design work.
Our team of evaluation experts will provide preliminary analysis and review that may take into account:
- The effectiveness of programs in countries or regions, efficient use of resources, and general assessment of the quality of programs
- Lessons learned on program design, content, integration, sustainability, and graduation
- Relevant document reviews of program directions, priorities, or activities for enhancement
- Analysis of special needs for programming and technical assistance
- Analysis and review of the types of assistance that countries are likely to seek in support of their development objectives
- Assessment of the quality of technical assistance in countries and innovative ways for improvement